Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Citrus Lane

As a new(er) Mom (D is almost 10 months now) I am always looking for the newest and greatest products for her.  I want them to be safe and people may say that I am a little bit of a freak when it comes to anything and everything that pertains to her.

A few months ago, I am not even sure how I discovered them, but I came across the Citrus Lane website.  (www.citruslane.com) Citrus Lane is a company that sends you out a "box every month filled with cute and practical products recommended by real parents." They send you only 'products that work great and fulfill a real need' and each month they have a new theme for the contents that they will send to you.

Each box contains 4-5 products for baby (newborn-3yrs) and sometimes a special little gift just for Mom.  They gear the products around the age of your child so not everyone who is a Citrus Lane member will get the same items, it will depend on the age of your child.






April was my first Box and it was similar to the items shown in the picture above, but not exactly.  The theme for April was 'Bed and Bath time fun'  The book I received was different and the bath toy I received was duck nesting toys, but overall very similar to what is shown.

May's theme was 'Fun in the Sun' and I also received almost everything shown in the above photo.  D's hat was a different pattern and instead of the sand bucket she received star nesting toys, but overall very similar.  The hat is an iplay hat and it blocks out all of the harmful UV rays and is 50 spf- which I love!  I also received a plum organics food tube and D absolutely loves eating from the self feed tube.  She is so independent and it is a lot less messy then feeding her with a spoon.  I had never tried those prior to receiving one in my box and now I will be buying them for sure going forward.

Next month's theme for June is "Little Artists"  and I can't wait to see what they send us.  The surprise of not knowing is half the fun, and D loves opening the boxes each month.

I seriously love this company, and so far their customer service has been impeccable.  In my line of work I give great customer service and I expect a lot from other companies and Citrus Lane delivers.  I would recommend them to any Mom.

If you are interested you can go to this link:  http://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Michelle.Finn  and right now you can start your monthly subscription for less! Take 10% off the cost of your subscription with code SPRINGFUN. You'll save $7.50 on three months, $12.50 on six months, or $25 on twelve months!

My subscription is currently for 12 months and most likely I will extend it beyond that.  For the amount you pay each month you get double that in products (at least that has been the case so far for me).  If you have any questions, please just let me know and I'd be happy to answer them based off of my experience.

Also, I was not paid or given any type of incentive or free product to write this review, it is solely based off of my own experience with this company and I wanted to share how great they are.

Thanks Citrus Lane- I am one happy customer!


signature


No comments: