I had asked the doctor if I need to feed her more and he said no, she is doing great and to just continue what I am doing and she'll let me know when she is hungry. Because she has been so active lately with her speed crawling- I'm telling you the girl could win a gold medal in baby olympics- that is the reason she isn't gaining.
She is venturing out a lot more these days with food and she loves everything, especially the Plum Organics food pouches that she can maneuver more on her own which she LOVES since she has become so independent. I still nurse her, but she has slowed down a lot with nursing during the day.
Speaking of nursing- I was thinking back to how hard it was in the beginning. I would cry, and it was so incredibly painful- it was my life for the first two months of D's life and everything was planned around her nursing schedule 24/7. I didn't know if her or I would ever 'get it' and I would cry to my sister-n-law and she would encourage me to stick it out because it would get better. And I am so glad that I did. So many times, I wanted to give up. But it finally did become easier and both D and I finally did 'get it' and now we are both pro's! Crazy to think that we only have a few months left of nursing. I am going to try to wean her around a year old, but truly she is starting to wean herself. I just want to make it to at least a year so that I do not need to put her on formula. (I am not saying formula is bad- I would never judge someone on this) it is just my preference not to have to put D on formula and I love that I have that choice.
Last week I posted about my Citrus Lane subscription- and since then I think I have signed up for about 3 more monthly subscription boxes- I am becoming an addict I tell you and may need an intervention! But I plan on doing more posts to let you all know how great the boxes are and what I like or dislike about them. So stayed tuned!




1 comment:
I am so happy for you all. Your dream finally came true, what a blessing. She is a doll. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment