So I guess it's a music themed week!
I bought the new Taylor Swift CD on itunes and the whole CD is fabulous!
This song makes me think of my babies (that is- the children that I am so blessed to have in my life- my nieces and nephews) They fill my heart with so much happiness and more than once I have told each one of them that I didn't want them to grow up, I wanted them to stay the same age forever and to love me as much as they do right now! My little T-bugs reassured me once that he'll always love me and when he gets older he will bring his wife and 6 kids to my house all the time. (I am going to remind him of this one day!) There is NOTHING like having them come into my house and run to me with their arms wide open to give me loves. I would do ANYTHING for them. They hold my heart in their hands and they don't even know it.



6 comments:
Such a great song and such sweet pictures Michelle! Is that T when he was little? Its amazing how much Emma looks like him!
You're lucky you get to see them all the time.
I haven't seen my neice or nephew in 2 months and I miss them terribly!
I bought this song a week ago when it came out and I love it!!
What a super sweet post.
I love all the photos. The last group shot is my favorite. Looks like you have lots of babies to love on.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Ahhh, make me cry! Seriously, I love that song. I understand each word. I want Isaiah to stay just the age he is right now. He's old enough to understand most things I'm talking about, but still little enough to sit in my lap, give me lots of kisses, hug me a million times a day, and tell me that I'm the "apple of his eye". Melts my heart. I wish I could freeze time!
LOVE the pictures of your babies!! Aunts hold such a special place in the hearts of kiddos! I'm sure you're a rockstar of an aunt!
Hope you have a super FABULOUS Friday!! *muah*
I have never heard the song, but loved it. I also loved the "you are more" one below! Thanks for sharing these Michelle, I needed them tonight!
Post a Comment