
Two weeks ago I commented on a "Pay it Forward" blog and won a Fabulous gift from my good blogging buddy Tanya over at Miller Racing Family. If you have never checked her out before, go check her out, she is wonderful and I know you will love her just as much as I do.
Now, if you would like to also participate in "Pay it Forward" Here are the rules:
Be the first person or the random picked commenter. You'll need to be willing to give me your mailing address, and I will send a small gift your way. After you receive your package in the mail, write a post about it, and link back to my blog. You also agree to Pay It Forward and send gifts to the two people who comment on your blog.
What a way to make someones day, It made my day to get my package from Tanya and I can't wait to make someone else's day!
I love my gift from Tanya! A fabulous name plate picture, a postcard with all kinds of info about Missouri, a cute little hanging flower charm, pens and sticky notes! Tanya THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You made my day and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name sign, so unique (my Mom loved it too!) :) It will go perfect in my Shabby Chic Girly Room which of course is all PINK! ;)


8 comments:
what a great idea!!!!!
Wow! Tanya put together a great package for you! I love that name plate, i have never seen something like that. I knew this post was coming soon, and hoped to comment first...but maybe i will be randomly selected!
Now don't pick me for the random comment.
I am so thankful you loved the gift. When I told my aunt to make the name plate I of course had to tell her to do yours in pink, you know the only true color. So glad it put a smile on your face!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Cute! I love that name plate!
I know! I won it too and was so excited! i have to do it on my blog tomorrow! I love this, don't you?
awwww so neat! i love great things like that!! how sweet of tanya :)
such a fun idea!
the name plate is awesome, i'm loving it! :)
Love the name plate, and you know, should you ever tire of it, it can be hard to pass off such personalized things, I mean who would want something with the name Michelle on it? OH WAIT! MY name is Michelle! Just teasin'! Thanks for coming over. I had a "FABULOUS" time with you and Khayla!!! We will do it again, see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment