Friday, August 7, 2009

Pay it Forward- Winners

The lucky Pay It Forward Winners are:

Amy from Just Add Walter (she was the first commenter)

And Kristin Marie from And All That Hoopla (who was the random picked winner picked from this website: http://mytexttools.com/Random-Line-Picker.html)

CONGRATS Ladies, please email me at jackson_ml@hotmail.com with your addresses and I will be sending you something fabulous soon!

And don't forget the rules!

After you receive your package in the mail:
  • write a post about it.
  • link back to my blog.
  • You also agree to Pay It Forward and send gifts to the two people who comment on your blog.

5 comments:

Debra said...

Congrats to Amy and Kristin! Woo hoo!

Just Add Walter said...

I have never won anything before... Thanks so much!!!!!!

Alicia said...

congrats to the winners!!

Unknown said...

Ugh!! I can't believe I missed this fun post!!!!

What a great idea!!

~Becca

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Whoo-hoo! I got in such a funk last week, I forgot to do this! Now, I'd better get on it this week!