I'm not even sure if anyone is watching these, but tomorrow will be the LAST episode! :)
I posted two episodes today because I didn't have time to post on Sunday. (If you missed the first 3 episodes and want to see them, just scroll down to my older posts.)
Episode 4: you will see me shooting a gun for the first time, and I don't do too shabby, playing polo, and I also get a little flirty with one of the beau's!
Episode 5: first, you see me drink a little too much champagne and I fall over on the dance floor (not my finest t.v. moment) I bring on the waterworks, you start to see me cry in this episode, because I am DEATHLY afraid of public speaking and they had us do a public speaking challenge. What they don't show you is that our speeches were much longer then they actual air, and I stayed up all night working on mine and I locked myself into a bathroom (one of the only places the camera crew could not go) to pracitice. Also, the suit I had to wear, WAS NOT something I picked out. They purchased the suits for us and mine was not the cutest, nor did it fit me. If I would have been smart I would have just worn a suit that I had brought with me that was cute and fit right! :)
American Princess Episode 4 - 1 of 3
American Princess Episode 4 - 2 of 3
American Princess Episode 5 - 1 of 3
American Princess Episode 5 - 2 of 3
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I totally love these episodes. I haven't got a chance to watch them all but never fear I will make it through them. You know I am a reality show freak.
Have a great Monday!
Post a Comment