Now that I am back from vacation, I have so many things to chat about that I am going to have to figure out what I want to discuss first.
Here are a few things that I am going to blog about this week: (all activities were done on vacation)
- My Princess Room that my Aunt put together for me to stay in while I visited for the week. :)
- My FABULOUS week long gym membership in Cali. (first time EVER, I actually lost weight while on vacation).
- My ROCK STAR toes (which are by the way- FABULOUS- pictures will come)
- My day at Great America (theme park)
- My day at Galt- a bargain shoppers heaven on earth (lets just say I bought 7 purses- YES 7! But five are Christmas presents, and jewelry for a dollar, no tax!) (pictures will come)
- A fabulous project I am working on that my Aunt taught me, and I am of course going to teach you!
The drive was, L.O.N.G!!! but the detour I took to the Woodburn, OR outlet mall helped me through it. After two hours I had to force myself to leave otherwise I may have never made it to Cali. But the Gap, Banana Republic, J.Crew, and Coach stores were of course fabulous and I found some great deals. If you ever get a chance, they are the best outlet stores around, I could spend two whole days there.
Also, a very good friend let me borrow some books on CD, which I had never tried before, but after I got used to someone reading to me, they were quite enjoyable and helped pass 6 long hours on the way down, and on the way home, so WELL WORTH IT.
So glad to be back and to get caught up on all of your fabulous blogs!!! Happy Monday!


11 comments:
Oh yes, the Woodburn stores are FANTASTIC!!
Oh, glad you had fun in Cali. I love Galt too! I love the flea market there. We have to drive 6 longs hours from Fresno to Redding a few times a year, so I definitely feel your pain!!
glad writers block is over!!
and I just posted about the AWESOME gifts you got me!!! sorry, I have been crazy lately... I got the gifts on Saturday and just have not had a chance to post until now!! Thanks so much for everything! I love all of it!!
Oh, I am so glad that you had a fun trip in Cali. That is one state we would love to travel to.
I am still impressed by the 6 hour drive. I might like the drive with the books on tape.
I am also so happy you are enjoying the recipes. You will have to check out the crock pot meal on Tuesday as it is another italian chicken. So excited that you are loving the Love Dare book, doesn't it teach you so much about life.
As you can tell I am so glad that you are back.
Glad you are back! Can't wait to read about all these things!
~Becca
Glad you're back!
Can't wait to see your pictures!
Oh, i love Great America! Used to be a yearly summer thing with my dad! Cant wait to hear more about the trip! and yes, the package brightened my day!
welcome back!
looking forward to your posts and pictures!
Sooo happy that you're back. I've missed you so.
Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
You're trip sounds AWESOME!!! So so glad you're back. Can't wait to hear about all the fun stuff!
Hope you're having a wonderful week!!
I LOVE YOUR ROCK STAR TOES and I sure hope you bought the polish! If you did, I just might want to borrow it. :) Hey, we can be twins with matching toes. LOL
Post a Comment