Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wii :)

It is so beautiful outside with the snow falling. I just love the cold weather and being stuck in my home. It's so cozy.

Last night I got an early Christmas present from my Husband, sort of by accident. I have these points at work where I can order free stuff and they are being discontinued so I needed to use them up right away, I asked for his help to try and figure out what I should use them for. Right away he said, why don't you get the Wii fitness program, and I said, 'yeah, but first we need the wii system to use the fitness program on.' I thought he didn't understand, LOL, so then he had to eventually tell me that he bought me one and that he tried to buy me the fitness program to go along with it but they were sold out everywhere. So I used some of my points to order the Wii fitness. :) Since he told me he bought it we ended up pulling it out and playing it with our friends (Adam and Khayla) until midnight last night. Boy am I tired, and my right arm is so sore that I can barely move it. The boxing and tennis seriously give you a workout. I LOVE IT! Such a wonderful early Christmas present. Thanks babe! xoxo :)

7 comments:

Niina said...

How fun!! But not very romantic:) Maybe I should get one I really need a work, bad! Left you a message on facebook. God gave me a message to give to you:) Love you!!

Unknown said...

It may not be the typical 'romantic' gift, but it is something we can do together which is nice. He was actually thinking of me when he bought it because he said that I am always complaining that I can't play games with him on Play Station 3 (because they are all football and war games, yuck!) so he wanted to get me something we could do together :) And it is so much fun!

Michelle Annat said...

How awesome!! My husband bought me a Wii also because I dont play Xbox360 games!! Gamer husbands are super easy to buy for, I love them!!

Merry Christmas

The Maki Family said...

Hey! Cute blog Michelle =] Kevin and I played a Wii for the first time last week and we LOVED it! We definitely want to get one in the near future =] Hope you two have tons of fun playing together and that you have a very Merry Christmas...and enjoy all this snow!

Debra said...

Michelle, I think that is so awesome that Dan bought that for you. You and him will have hours and hours of fun together! I love anything that I can do with my husband, but I'm like you, I'm not into the war games and football video games.

We tried the Wii and it was so much fun, but I got so into it and so competitive that I put my back out. Hey I was GOOD though.....just ask Andy. :) Have fun with it and don't put your back out!

Debra said...

I can't get my picture to display with my comments....what am I doing wrong? Could you tell me how to do it?

Anonymous said...

I love Wii bowling!! We got the girls a Wii awhile back, and every once in awhile Jim & I get to play with it. He even can bowl sitting on the couch without getting up. Me, I have to get my whole body into it, but I'm good! Hope you have fun, and tell be how th Wii fitness one works.