So Dan has stopped betting me in bowling because I keep beating him (which I secretly LOVE) :) And my name was listed on all of the monitors last night for having the highest score the week before and I think I'll be getting it next week too because I rocked it last night! I guess I better not jinx myself. :) Bowling is fun, but so much more fun when we win.
I have my little niece with me tonight, Ryah Michelle. She is watching the Polar Express and she is so excited about Christmas, children make the holidays so special. I hope and pray that God will allow me to have a baby someday, what a wonderful gift that would be.
I got my Twilight novel in the mail today, I am so excited to start reading it. I have a bad feeling that I will be so engrossed in it that I won't be able to put it down until it is finished. (Just ask my Mom what I'm like when I start reading a book.) LOL
Okay, I better get off of here, Ryah is coming into the office and trying to peak at her and everyone elses Christmas presents. Goodnight! :)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow, you go girl! You've graduated from The American Princess to Bowling Queen! I guess maybe you ought to do another reality show and this time your tiara will be a big bowling pin. Ha ha, I crack myself up sometimes. Actually, you are so beautiful and graceful that you could pull it off and make that bowling pin tiara look awesome!
Ok, so is Twilight the title of the novel or what? Clue me in. It sounds like we are alike when it comes to reading a good book. I have a hard time putting it down and I will stay up all night if I have to, til it's finished.
By the way, you are going to make an excellent mother someday...I've watched how great you are with your neices and nephews!
LOL, DJ you crack me up! :) Twilight is SO good, it is a novel about forbidden love. (a vampire and a human) and i'm not even into the whole vampire thing, but it is really really good. If your interested I will let you borrow mine when I'm done. Probably by Wednesday :) There are four books in the serious and I bought the first two so far. They made it into a movie which is out in the theaters now, but I refused to watch the movie until I read the book.
Well, no thank you, I think I'll pass. I don't do vampires or anything scary or I would have nightmares!
Ok Michelle....here's some music you need to listen to...
For Christmas:
I absolutely love...
Amy Grant "Emmanuel, God with Us"
BarlowGirl "Carol of the bells/sing we now of Christmas"
Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Mich. "Winter Song"
Others:
Holly Williams "Memory of Me"
Holly Williams "Would you still have fallen"
Club 8 "Jesus, walk with me"
LOL- DJ it's not scary. Yet. I'll have to let you know. He's not like the typical vampires that are in the movies.
Jill,
Good Idea, I will totally start a music thread. :)
Oh! Ok, well I guess when I think of vampires, I think of all of the Dracula movies I saw, when I was a kid and I automatically think...Ew, scary!!! Go ahead you can laugh at me, I don't mind. :-)
Post a Comment