Monday, December 1, 2008

Cameras, Software, Pictures and Battery Chargers......

I FINALLY searched through five boxes in my garage and found the software so that I could download my pictures from my camera to my computer. And of course I am now able to download my pictures, but now my camera battery is dead :( and for the life of me I can not find the battery charger ANYWHERE!!! :( So I will be on a mission tonight to search for it, even though I've already torn apart my whole house looking.

So here are a few pic's of my nieces and nephews that I think are just so cute. The ones of all the kids in the tub I took this summer when everyone came out to BBQ and Dan set up a homemade slip-n-slide for the kids, and then they all decided they wanted to take a bath! The one of Kendall (my niece) in our sink was taken about two weeks ago when Dan and I were babysitting. She was fascinated with the water in the sink so it was Dan's idea to let her get in and have some fun. Someday he is going to be a really great Dad!

DJ, I promise I will put pic's up of my house, my tree, and my bowling shoes once I find my charger and am able to take more pic's.

Mom, I know your going to ask for the below pic's of the kids. JUST BE PATIENT! :)

















3 comments:

Debra said...

Those pics of Kendall are so cute Michelle! As for the kids in the bathtub.....if they don't have swimsuits on underneath that water....I don't want to know! :)

I am trying to be patient as I wait for the pics of your tree, really I am. I'm just so excited to see it because I love Christmas trees!!!!

Debra said...

I hope you're feeling better! I'm so excited that you found the software that you needed to download pics from your camera to your computer. Hopefully you will find your battery charger soon. Thanks for posting some pics........we all appreciate it!!!!

I will be calling you tomorrow about your countertops. I'm trying to pick a color and for some reason, I think the one I picked, might be the one you have. The one I really love can scratch, so I'm rethinking it and trying to choose another one. I took a screwdriver to it and it scratched all up, but this new one I picked out, doesn't scratch at all, even though I was pounding the sample with a screwdriver. Can you believe that? Wow! I think I will settle with the one that's way more durable. Anyway, talk to you tomorrow, but it won't be til after noon because we have an appt. at Essential Mortgage. Love you, DJ

Unknown said...

Hey DJ, I am feeling better :) thank you! And I saw that you called last night, but we were bowling so I didn't get the missed call until late, but I will call you today to let you know about my countertops. :)

I also still haven't found my camera battery charger :( I may need to find where I can buy a new one. :(