- I am thankful that Jesus died on a cross to save me and others, and that he loves me enough to keep putting up with me. :)
- I am thankful that my Dad has been sober for 5 years, and that he has a relationship with God, and has become such a wonderful Man that I admire so much.
- I am thankful for my Mom, who listened and didn't give up on my Dad when she had every reason too. If she would have given up we would have never seen such a sweet Victory of Gods grace and love!
- I am thankful for my Husband, who without knowing it, has brought me closer to Jesus and is helping me become the helpmeet and woman that God intended me to be.
- I am thankful for my dearest friend, Niina Maher. Niina, if you read this, I am so blessed to have you in my life. We have been through so many trials together and individually. You have listened to me my whole life, given advice when needed, and loved me unconditionally. God had a plan from the beginning for us to be friends and I am one lucky girl to have you in my life. Thank you for being my friend. I love you!
- Pastor Andy Roberts, I have said this before, but I want to say it again... Thank you for leading our Church. God used you to save my family and I am ever so greatful. You are real, with real hurts, real feelings, and real love for Jesus. Thank you for sharing that love with so many. You will be blessed for all of the sacrifices you have made on this earth. Thank you for listening to your heart and following Jesus.
- DJ, you are such a blessing to me. Thank you for listening to me and giving me Godly advice whenever I need it. You sacrifice your time anytime I need help with singing and I appreciate you so much. Thank you for opening my eyes to a whole new world of Christian music. I am so thankful to call you my friend. I love you!
- I am thankful for my Church Family; Carol, Kathy, Khayla, Kristi, thank you for your friendships, for your advice and listening, and for sharing your testimonys. I love you gals!
- I am thankful for my home, my job, my wonderful Manager who doesn't know how truly great she is and what a blessing she has been in my life.
- I am thankful to work for a company that has allowed me the flexibility to work from home near my family and church.
- I am thankful for my Aunt Marla who prays for me, and spends hours at a time on the phone with me to teach me about Jesus and his unconditional love. I see Jesus in her, and she amazes me.
- I am thankful for my Grandma Jackson, who is as close to perfect as I have ever seen in any one human being. She puts up with my Grandpa, even when he's cranky and she never argues :) she keeps an imaculate home, she eats meals at the exact same time every day, she is on a schedule always, she has never spoken badly about anyone in the 30 yrs. that I have known her, she just NEVER gossips, now or ever before. She is strong in so many ways and I hope that one day I can be just like her!
Wow, the list could truly go on and on, but the trend that I see is that I am thankful for Jesus for all of the many blessings he has given me in my life. And I hope that he will use me to be a blessing in others lives.
Have a Happy THANKSGIVING!!!!


2 comments:
Oh sweet, sweet, Michelle, I am so thankful to call you my friend also, and I love you too! Let me just mention a few things that I am thankful for........You are a loyal friend.....you are real.....you are honest.....you are open.....you are loving.....you are sweet.....and you are fun to be with! Happy Thanksgiving! ~ DJ
What a wonderful post. I am so thankful for you. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. Thankyou for standing by me through the years. It makes me giggle when I realize we have been best friends for over 20 years. I didn't even realize we were that old...I love you my dear friend and even if we don't live in the same town on earth I look forward to praising Jesus with you for eternity. I am so proud of you and excited to see the continued changes that Jesus is making in your life.
Post a Comment