I don't have much time to write, but wanted to let everyone know who reads my blog that I will be back up and writing next week. I also got a fabulous new camera for Christmas so new photos will be coming soon (including my bowling shoes- DJ :) ).
I am in Montana, and I have always loved coming here. Life is so much slower (especially in Great Falls, where I have been the past two days) and it gives me time to think and reflect on everything that is going on in my world. Today I have had too much time to think and reflect, so I am excited to get into Kalispell tomorrow and hopefully be distracted from my thoughts.
2008 has been a year of growth for me. And although many great things happened in 2008 ( I bought my first home, grew closer to God.) I am very excited for it to be over. I am looking forward to 2009 with hope, I have a feeling that it too will be another year of growth for me, but I know that Jesus will be by my side.
Until next week, take care and I hope you all have a Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment