My Laundry room
Monday, January 19, 2009
House Pic's
See DJ, You are not the only one who still needs to decorate. And at least you have an excuse, you just moved in. I have no excuses.... It's just so hard, I'm being so picky about everything and I still need to pick out fun paint colors and paint. All in time I guess. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Your house is beautiful, where do you live again? I cant wait to own a home again, but I have to have other people decorate it for me, I am terrible at knowing what goes together!!
Hey you're doing good, at least you have some things on the walls. Decorating isn't easy! I actually have an easier time picking out paint colors than I do with trying to decide where to hang pictures, shelves etc., on the walls. I think your house looks great!
Which rooms are you wanting to paint?
Actually, after looking at your pics again, I see that you only have one thing on the wall...the pic above the fireplace. Now I don't feel so bad about not having anything on my walls yet. LOL
We should go pick out paint colors together and go to Farmhouse Funk and Country Crafters too.
Michelle,
So good to hear from you. How is your new (Big) baby? :) I live in Svensen, I am neighbors actually to Sheena. So you'll have to stop by sometime. I'd love to see you! :)
DJ, I want to paint EVERY room! :) I think I'll start with the bathrooms first, they will be the easiest. And yes, we need a shopping day too! :)
That's a smart idea Michelle....start small so you won't get too overwhelmed.
Post a Comment