Riding home from church tonight, my niece who I am taking to Disneyland, and I were talking and I was asking her if she was excited to fly up in the sky and her response was, "Yes, I am very excited because up there I will be closer to Jesus."
Speechless, and my heart melted. I love the minds of little children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ohhh, how sweet! I will be thinking about her when she's up in that plane, a little closer to Jesus! :) Have a great time!
I love to hear how children use their own little thoughts in the way they perceive and talk about Jesus, they are so real and honest and simple, and just the fact they talk about him thrills me. It's funny though when i was little I used to think the higher I got anywhere made me closer to heaven, I wonder why so many of us think that!
Michelle, you really should put some of your pics from American Princess, on your blog. Just trying to give you an idea and a little hint to start doing some blogging! :) Besides, I know people would want to see them.
Oh and by the way, did you know that you can do your posts and schedule them to be posted at a later date? This is great for when you have some free time, you can go ahead and do a few weeks in advance. I do that with Flashback Friday, Wordless Wednesday and even the videos for Praise and Worship Sunday. It works so well when I don't have time during the week to do it.
Post a Comment