Friday, February 20, 2009

Sunshine is WONERFUL!!!

It is so beautiful today! I can't even explain how awesome I feel. I just got back from taking my dog Abby on a walk/jog. It was so refreshing. I think for the first time I am excited for summer (I am usually a cold weather person, I hate being too hot, unless I have a cold drink in hand and a beach within walking distance.) I also tend to listen to music in seasons. Fall/Winter is slow, usually depressing 'mood' music, and with this fabulous weather we are having I am ready to change the play list on my IPod and break out the summer tunes.

I leave for Disneyland in 6 days and I think I'm worse then the kids, I keep calling them up and telling their parents that at this time next week we will be there. I think I am more excited then they are :) Disneyland is such a happy place, I can't wait!

I hope everyone else is enjoying this awesome day!

6 comments:

Debra said...

I'm so glad you were able to get out in the sunshine today and enjoy it. Unfortunately, I slept the day away and missed it. Andy told me it was a beautiful day. I know you and the kids are going to have a blast at Disney Land! How many days will you be there?

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm sorry you were still sick and couldn't enjoy the day. It was so beautiful. Are you feeling any better today? We leave on Thursday night to Cali and we come home Sunday afternoon. Short trip, but two days is perfect. I took little Shaun for 4 days and he was done by day 3.

Michelle Annat said...

UHH can you take me to Disneyland?

Anonymous said...

the kids are so blessed to have an auntie like you, you are creating memories, and yes as awnry as dan can be he is a great uncle, dont tell him I said that, I dont want him to think Im being nice to him, (lol)

Unknown said...

Mom you are so funny. And you are so right, Dan is an awesome Uncle, and the kids just love him. I am so excited to go to Disneyland tomorrow. I promise to take lots of pic's. I can already see it now, Tessa will be on Dan's shoulders everyday and he will be spoiling them rotten :)

Debra said...

It's true....I've watched Dan with the kids and he really IS great with them! I know you all will have a fantastic time at DisneyLand. Can't wait to see the pictures.