So as most of you know I am a Reality Show junkie and right now my obsession is the Biggest Loser! I love that they did back to back seasons. (On a quick side note, Joelle from this season is seriously CRAZY!!! Not as bad as Vicky from last season- Vicky was just mean, but Joelle is on another planet.)
Don't get me wrong, I love Bob, how could you not, he is such a nice guy, but Jillian kicks some major butt, literally. I would LOVE to have her yelling at me and getting me into shape, she's no nonsense and she gets results.
On Tuesday she said something to one of the green team members (can't remember her name) that really hit home to me. The green teammate told Jillian that she needed to love herself more then she loved food and Jillian told her that she didn't love food and the next thing she said really got me thinking. She said, "You need to find something that fills your soul other then food." Wow! It really got me thinking. What do I fill my soul with other than food? Anything? And I say that I love food, but do I really? Or is it just masking something else, and the food is what is comforting and comfortable even though in the long run it makes me uncomforted and uncomfortable in my own skin. Hmmm, a lot to ponder.
So I have a question, what do you feed your soul with? other then food! I would love to hear others responses and ideas. Thanks in advance for sharing with me! :)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I guess I'm going to have to start watching that show Michelle and thanks for giving me something to ponder today. I will have to give this some thought!
DJ, It is so good, and totally addicting. You should totally watch it! I'm so excited that today is Monday, because that means our other show is on!!! Yay!! :)
Biggest Loser is on NBC on Tues. nights usually from 8-10pm.
Michelle, I watched the end of Biggest Loser where they had to decide to vote someone off. I think I need to start from the first episode, so I can see what I've missed.
Post a Comment