Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So......



Previously I had thought that I of course loved Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen, but could I like him playing any other roles? And...... (gasp) see him in roles with other ladies??? I know that might seem strange, but I am a tad obsessed with the Twilight series.

But......

I think my mind has been changed. I went and watched the movie Up In The Air on Monday which happens to star (George 'beautiful' Clooney) & Anna Kendrick (who plays Jessica in the Twilight Saga) (which I might add that she plays the best HS student ever!)

Anyhoo, this post has NOTHING to do with that movie, except for during the 'mini movies' (what I like to call the previews) they showed a clip of Robert Pattinson's new movie: Remember Me.

It looks good, really good, and he looks good, even without being Edward Cullen. I am excited to see it when it comes out March 12th!







signature

7 comments:

Connie said...

I've watched that preview several times and I think it going to make me actually like him more.

Jen said...

OMG I LOVE him. My neighbor and I are actually going to try to get to the premier if it's in New York to see him. I love watching interviews and hearing his laugh :) Cannot wait to see Remember Me!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh- that does look good- thanks for sharing!!

~Becca

Miller Racing Family said...

I will have to add this to the must see list. We try to hit the theater every weekend while we are off of racing.
Have a fabulous day!

jennykate77 said...

I wasn't sure about it either. I had recently watched In The Land Of Women w/ KStew and Adam Brody (total cutie). It was WEIRD to see Bella w/ someone besides Edward...but I liked the movie. I think Remember Me looks SOOOOO GOOD! I've already made plans to see it on opening night w/ a few of my twi-friends. We need a good reason to swoon over RPattz while we wait for Eclipse! I can't wait to see all the twi-stars in their movies this spring and summer. Lots to look forward to!

Alicia said...

wow that actually does look really good!

Jen said...

Your blog is so cute :) Just found it from the Seattle Smith's!