2010
I have super high hopes for you!
And I have a lot to accomplish in 12 short, goes by in the blink of an eye, months.

I need to get healthy..... so cliche, but oh so true for me this year. I have a ton of weight to lose, almost an entire little person, maybe even a 10 year old. I will be getting back into my size 5 jeans. And hubby happened to hear me talking about losing the much needed lbs (that I happened to gain after I married him *wink) and said that if I lose the weight he'll take me to Hawaii, which I have been dying to go back since my trip in 2006.
Maui I see you in my future, say January 2011!

I also want to get crafty this year. I am always a little crafty, but I want to push the limits this year. I broke down and bought a cricut the day after Thanksgiving, not even sure what it was for, but bought it because it was a good deal and was told they never go on sale. And I'm a sucker for a good deal! So very slowly I am learning how to use it.

I want to take a photography class so I can figure out how to use my SLR camera that my hubby bought for me last year at Christmas.

I have a HUGE passion for singing and I am part of the music ministry at my church and I want God to use me in ways I have never been used before. So excited to see growth in this area of my life this year.

And most importantly I want to become a Mommy. Some of you know the struggles that I have had in this area of my life, and I haven't really talked about it on my blog because it just seems so personal to me, but you may hear me opening up about it more. I don't know why it is so hard for me to talk about it in this blog, but it has always made me a little nervous and when I've thought about blogging about it before, I just felt like I would be so exposed, and vulnerable, it just made me anxious.
But.... I have met some amazing women bloggers who are going through the same types of fertility struggles that I am and they have inspired me, just reading their struggles, sadness, happiness, has really helped me in my own journey and if I can be that type of inspiration to someone else I want to be that too.
So 2010, I say bring it on!
PS- also super excited for the Bachelor to start so I can laugh at all the crazy chicks acting insane on t.v. *wink* and Survivor Villains vs Heroes. woot woot! And of course I won't forget that Eclipse is premiering in 6 short months and I bought the most fabulous Team Edward t-shirt on sale for 9 bucks! ;)
Happy New Year!



16 comments:
Girl I totally understand your pain with weight. I think with this pregnancy I have had such a hard time with the fact I am gaining weight because I gained so much before I was expecting. What great motivation to shed the pounds, sunny days laying by water.
I understand about not talking about the fertility issues on the blog. I didn't want to talk about my issues until after I was pregnant, so don't worry you aren't weird at all. Know that I am continuing to pray for you in this area and I know the Lord will bless you with a child someday.
Have a fabulous Monday!
Michelle, it's gonna be a great year! I don't doubt you can do whatever you set your mind to and I'll be praying for the family of your dreams to become a reality in God's time.
Great goals Michelle! I hope you have a wonderful 2010!!!
I got a Cricut too - let me know what you make. I haven't taken mine out of the box yet :)
XOXO
Jen
Your goals are all fabulous! I can't wait to see what the year holds for you.
GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for the post - I am soooooo excited to follow along your journey with you - pain shared is halved and joy shared is doubled!!!!!
i wish you nothing but the very best in 2010 sweet girl!!
keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, you will be a momma!
best of luck accomplishing all your goals! :)
Hey, Michelle! I'm loving your goals for 2010. I also am striving to be healthy and into a smaller size jeans. I've set a few mini goals for myself...like mini milestones. I figured then it might not seem so challenging since it will be broken down into smaller portions.
I'm crossing every finger and toe and saying lots of prayers that you get to become a mommy in 2010. You will make a fabulous mommy!
You know that I'm counting down the days 'til Eclipse!! I can't wait!! It will be ONE of MANY Twilight related highlights for me in 2010! I want to see a picture of this new Team Edward shirt that you got on the cheap! :)
Hope you're having a great week so far! Happy 2010!
I need to get in shape too, so let's be weight loss buddies!
Good luck with the baby makin'! At least you'll have fun trying!
Michelle, if I lose my weight, can I go to Hawaii too? lol Just kidding, but I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. What a great incentive....thank goodness the holidays are over and we can get back to healthy eating! NO MORE SUGAR! My fried burritos are pretty fattening, hmmm....I guess we'd better hurry up and eat them, so we can get on our healthy kick and shed our pounds.
You know I'm praying for you to get pregnant...you're gonna be a fabulous mommy! :) Love you!
I wanted to invite you over to the blog, I have an award for you that will hopefully bring you some sunshine!
Have a fabulous weekend.
I hope your 2010 brings you everything fabulous on your list! I want to see your $9 Team Edward t-shirt :) And tell me all about the cricut, I know what they are, but aren't sure what I'd do with it!
oh michelle!! i have been away for oh so long, and i am so jealous of your stinkin adorable backdrop. love it love it!! woop woop to the new year baby!! health happiness and babies!! i wish you the best!!
Oh my gosh, that baby is so precious! That's definitely on my list for this year too! And the losing weight. And the getting crafty. And the photography. Geez! We have a lot in common {*cough*Bachelor*cough} :)
I caved. You knew I would. And I love it. lol. I SO wish I could watch it with you. And Connie. I know we would have so much fun. Seriously.
I hope & pray good things for you this year Michelle. And I'm praying extra hard for the baby.
So fun that we hooked up on FB!! Great goals for 2010- we have a lot of similar ones! I will be praying for you in your baby goal!!!!
~Becca
I just stumbled across your blog. It's very cute btw. You've got a great resolution list. Good Luck with them all! We're hoping for a baby in 2010 as well!
Michelle, loved that you shared your goals for 2010. Looking forward to hearing about all of them...even the stuff that's hard to put out there.
Adding you to my google reader now...
Post a Comment