
JennyKate is a lover of all things Twilight as many of us are, and she had a fabulous premier party for New Moon and an even more fabulous giveaway which I happened to win! :) I so wish I could have been at her premier party, but I did feel like I was their in spirit and part of my winnings were an awesome little grab bag from her party filled with hand warmers (gotta keep our hands warm from the icy temps of Edwards skin *wink) yummy chocolates and Twilight Junkie tissues- all fabulous!

Not only did Jenny Kate also send me some very cool magazines, but she also book marked the best pictures of Edward and Bella :) And let's just say I have been listening to the soundtrack non-stop!

JennyKate, I think you are FABULOUS!!! Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway and all things TWILIGHT!!! :) Love you girl!



9 comments:
Ooooh, LUCKY LUCKY YOU! Congratulations! That's a ton of loot - I'm jealous - even though I have a couple of the magazines, I haven't gone any further than buying Pocket Edward. Some would say that's far enough :) Enjoy your prize!
YOu're soooo lucky!
Congrats on your win!
What a haul. Congrats on the big win. You are one lucky girl.
Awe! I'm so glad you love it all!!! I was so happy that you won! I hope we meet in real life one day! Blogging is so great at bringing people together, but it's really not fair that we have to live so far apart!!
Hope you are having a fabulous week! Love you!♥
Lucky
Lucky
Lucky
Congrats on winning!! You deserve it being such a fan!!!
~Becca
Hey, Sweets! I posted about Pocket Edward today on my blog...just thought you might want to stop by and play! ;)
Hope you're having a fabulous Friday! Love you!♥
Lucky girl! Congratulations!
Where have you been?? I've been missing you TONS!!! Hope you're having a great Christmas season! Love ya!♥
Post a Comment