Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When half of my brain says "be smart" and the other half says "be foolish"

So I am desperately trying to talk myself into going here:

Instead of eating these: (specifically the Samoas, Tagalongs and Thin Mints- frozen of course)
And did I tell you that I SCORED on these?!

$7.99 a piece from J.Crew.com- They were on sale for $9.99 and then 20% off with an online coupon. I also got matching bottoms for each at the same price. Don't ask me how, I really don't know because when I check the site today they are no longer this price, maybe it was a computer glitch, but it worked, and the black top came today and the Papaya one (which looks more like an orange color then pink because I got the bottoms today, but I won't complain for 8 bucks) is on it's way via my favorite uniformed man in Brown!
Now to finish work and head to the gym! (you didn't really think I was going to eat all the girl scout cookies did you? I'm limiting myself to two a day! Do you know how many calories are in just two??? SCARY!!!)

Have a fabulous Wednesday!
PS- those are swimsuit tops in case anyone couldn't tell.

signature

10 comments:

Jen said...

ahh, such commitment. the cookies would win if it were me! :)

Kristen Marie said...

Good choices Michelle! See my logic would be...well if i am going to eat 2 a day till the box is empty, i may as well eat all 50 right now, today! Get it done with quicker right?!
awesome scores!!

Connie said...

Those swimsuit tops are so cute!

I would totally just eat the thin mints....screw the gym. BUT GOOD JOB!

Debra said...

Those COOKIES...ARG!....mine are in my freezer and I have a couple every 2 or 3 days, but sometimes I want MORE!!! LOL Cute bathing suit tops by the way.

Love you and see you tomorrow night. :)

Miller Racing Family said...

Oh, now those girl scout cookies can do bad things to a person. I ended up making Donnie take the cookies to work as I would gain all my pregnancy weight with just one box.
What a score on the bathing suits. I love the pink one. So cute and sassy.
Hope you are having a fabulous day!

Alicia said...

woo hoo! what a deal on the bathing suits! and dude...its a good thing i'm allergic to those dang cookies because i could do some DAMAGE!! and i need to get my hiney back to the gym....uggghhhh

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Great suits and READ THAT BOOK!!! I promise you will love it!

Jen said...

LOVE THOSE SUITS! Lucky girl! My favorites are the samoas, they're like cookie heaven :)

Michelle H said...

Hey Sweetie, I came across this blogger because of "Pink Saturday" that she hosts- check it out!

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

jennykate77 said...

MMMMMmmmm. Frozen Thin Mints. My fav. I'm trying to do the same more exercising and less cookie eating. I've got to lose weight so I can wear a cute swim suit while I'm in San Diego this summer...plus, I wanna look hott for Rob, because he WILL be at Comic Con and I WILL get to see him (that's positive thinking right there). I love you cheap new swimsuits you scored from JCrew! What a screaming good deal!

Hope you're having a great week!!♥